StudentSafe has put in place comprehensive Covid-19 health & safety measures to adhere to all social distancing and health & safety guidelines.
We hope that these measures will assure our schools, parents and pupils to have confidence to get back to normal.
You can be sure that we have done everything in our power to give schools, parents and pupils the confidence to use the school bus service.
These measures include:
- Vehicle disinfecting in between each journey of all touch points on the vehicle.
- Provision of larger vehicles to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to.
- Seating plans provided in advance for each pupil on the service.
- Face masks for children over the age of 11.
- Signage throughout to reinforce the Covid-19 safety measures.
- Hand-sanitiser will be available on each vehicle and we will have spare face-masks. available for pupils, aged 11 or over, who have forgotten one.
- Each parent and pupil will receive a Covid-19 health & safety flyer which outlines. home-to-school safety measures with advice and guidance.
StudentSafe will update measures in-line with the advice, guidelines and laws as they change.