We love showing the tangible benefits we can bring to a school’s transport system. To get a flavour of the benefit we could bring to your school, have a read of a case study below, showing the transformation we have brought to one London prep school.
The school was running a service consisting of:
- 14 minibus routes per day
- Spare capacity of 48 seats
- A projected subsidy of nearly £125,000 per year
Using sophisticated route optimisation modelling tools and a tailored parent survey, we were able to use a data-driven approach to revolutionise the efficiency of the school’s approach to transport.
- 5 routes removed, with a plan to remove another 3 routes within 3 years
- Introduction of midi-coaches
- A saving of £125,000 per year
- A saving of 10 million grams of CO2 per year
- Journey time maintained at an average of 25 minutes
- Walk-to-stop time average reduced by 2 minutes
The school has also benefited from our state-of-the art technology, which allows them to track every vehicle and every pupil in real-life, to improve safeguarding on their transport provision.
To find out more about how we could bring similar benefits to your school get in touch today